skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Reality of "Reality TV"
The Uprisings and Downturns of Reality Television.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
"Bad Girls Club"
Women tend to truly make a fool out of themselves on TV. Here is a clip of two females from Bad Girls season 2, fighting over juice.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daddy's Girls
A Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins
Making the Band 4
America's Best Dance Crew
Real Chance of Love
I love New York
Rock of Love Bus
Flavor of Love
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(30)
▼
April
(20)
I Love Money 2 is still going strong....
Girls are so FAKE..
Taking the Stage takes the Cafeteria room....
Mia Blows.....
Taking the Stage...
Wife Swap.....
D. Woods...is starting a new chapter in her life
Violence is not the solution....
Kyle goes madddddd.........
The rock of love bus tour has officially ended....
Lie Detector tells it all
Ray J has Finally Found LOVE
A Time-Out
Finally a Decision was Made
Bullying NEEDS TO STOP
"Bad Girls Club"
"From G's to Gents"
"Exposed"
"I Love Money Causes serious drama"
" In and out"
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
About Me
Keyachtta
I was awarded the Francis L. Phillips Travel Scholarship, and therefore have the opportunity to travel to "The Gambia", Africa to do dental research on the african chewing sticks. I will also be exploring the african culture.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment