skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Reality of "Reality TV"
The Uprisings and Downturns of Reality Television.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Remember the Big Break UP...:(
It seems that only Dawn and Aundrea are willing to stay in the group, but with only two, it's impossible for Danity Kane to be the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daddy's Girls
A Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins
Making the Band 4
America's Best Dance Crew
Real Chance of Love
I love New York
Rock of Love Bus
Flavor of Love
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(30)
►
April
(20)
▼
March
(5)
A point of View from Dorian Massy.
Drama Drama Drama
THE CURSE OF MAKING THE BAND....
Remember the Big Break UP...:(
Personal Lives Exposed...Are reality shows real??
►
February
(5)
About Me
Keyachtta
I was awarded the Francis L. Phillips Travel Scholarship, and therefore have the opportunity to travel to "The Gambia", Africa to do dental research on the african chewing sticks. I will also be exploring the african culture.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment